Friday, May 4, 2012

WANTED BLOG TOUR ... Inside the Mind of SuperAgent Stephen Barbara



Okay.
Let's admit it. We always want to know what agents are thinking. It feels like they're the gatekeepers to this crazy business ... the mysterious masterminds behind those magical words: You've got an offer!
Stephen Barbara has been my agent for six years now. And he truly is phenomenal. Suzanne Morgan Williams and I always think we should buy "Stephen Barbara" fan shirts. (She's repped by him as well). Since I signed with him, his list of clients has grown including Lauren Oliver (Yep THE Lauren Oliver), Todd Strasser, the hilarious Jack Ferraiolo and more. So, stop by Cindy Thomas's blog and find out what is Stephen's favorite part of his job, who he wishes he repped, and WHY he signed me as a client. (I kinda liked that question because I never dared ask!) AND ... win books! Signed. By me!

Stop by.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it